Get moving with motorized window treatments!
Whether you’re looking for a way to control the light, access hard-to-reach windows, or a convenient way to open and close shades in virtually any room setting, window motorization is the ultimate solution. By adding motorization to your window treatments, you will be able to open one shade at a time, or multiple shades all at once. Add to your home’s comfort, security and convenience with the touch of a button!
No matter which options you choose, you’ll benefit from an impressive warranty and exceptional service from Made in the Shade.
Schedule a free in-home consultation to have us bring the showroom to your home!
- Popular and Affordable Choice: Motorization is available on most of your favorite blind, shade, and drapery collections.
- Hand-Held Remote Convenience: Preset your hand-held remote to raise and lower shades to different positions, as well as individual to multiple shade operations – all from the comfort of your couch!
- Peace of Mind: Increase your security and privacy by programming your shades to open and close when you are away from home.
- Not Just for Shades: Motorized tilt is available on our blind collections for the ultimate in light control.
- New Construction: Building a brand new home or business? Call us about our hard-wired motorization options for new construction.
- Existing Homes: Enjoy the latest in technology with our battery and solar powered motors.
- Save Money: Lower your energy costs with sun-sensored control.
- Practical Options: Wireless wall switches and programmable timers are available to pre-set when your shades open and close.
- Child Safety: Since there are no dangling cords, motorized shades are the ideal choice for child and pet safety.
- Longevity: Motorized window treatments place less wear and tear on your blinds and shades than manual operation.
- Integration Solutions: Ask us about integrating your motorized window treatments with your home automation system.